Final Draft
MY FAMILY What is a family? When somebody asks you that question, you could define just the word, but what is the real meaning for me? A family is not just the people with whom you share bad and good moments of your daily life; a family is your support or your weakness. For these reasons you must know what kind of family you have because of all the things that could happen to you. There are a lot of good and bad things in my family, but at the end I will love them forever.
As a special case, my family is not the perfect family that everybody wants to have. When you meet to my family at first sight you can feel confused because not all the people have the same character, but in this case all of them are extremely different, and that is why they are always fighting for stupid things. So, when you visit my house you will run away immediately not just for the fighting also because they are too noisy, and if you stay in my house a serious headache is going to be the reason for not to come back again. But wait I am not finishing yet, the worst part are my nephews because when they are all together is like the hurricane Katrina was reborn in my living room, and for me is pretty difficult to handle.
Everybody knows that not all in my family is a mess. Hence, there are a lot of good things that I can share with my family and that makes my life have more sense for me and sometimes makes the difference. But coming back to the reality and the every day routine the majority of the time my family drives me nuts. On the other hand when you feel alone or you need something or maybe if you simply want to talk with somebody they always are there for you, and even they can make you smile. Also, when we celebrate the holydays we have so much fun because we never stop the party until the morning, so I think it is an amazing value that we have.
My family is not a normal or common family. Why do I mention this? Because all of us have and estrange way to show us our love, if you asked me how we are in that aspect, I would tell you that we hit each other, we are always fighting in a joking way of course and when we miss each other, we always try to call us and ask for how we are. Anyway I think that we are not a model family, but what family truly is right now? I think that every family shows each other their love, but I must say that we are special and I will not change it for anybody in the world.
Finally, I know that there are a lot of things that I like and dislike about them but my feelings and my attitude for my family never is going to change. I know I know that talk about family and the way they are is pretty difficult, I mean is the most complicated thing that I ever done. So, I do not know how they will act if they read this text but I am very sure that they will forgive me and I will forgive them and at the end everybody is going to be happy that is why o love them.
Hello! monita, i like your essay it is very clear, and your ideas are organized, but what i like the most is that even though you say your family is very different, like all the families, is that no matter what you love them and that is really nice. Good job!!!! xoxox
ResponderEliminarHello nomaa, I like your essay!, although you mention some negative things, it seems that your family is very fun!!
ResponderEliminar